We’ve operated Edthena for five full academic years. In this time, we’ve focused on creating the most trusted set of tools to support teacher professional development.
Trusted because our technology is reliable. Trusted because we deliver on our promises. Trusted because we fairly treat our users and their data.
- Our treatment of Student Data as confidential and the steps we take to protect it
- Our compliance with FERPA and COPPA
- How we will not use certain data for advertising purposes
- Increased protections for user data in the event of a corporate transaction like a merger
- A binding promise not to update any privacy terms that relate to Student Data without first providing notice to our users
In coordination with this, we are happy to announce that we are signatories of the Student Privacy Pledge.
It is our sincere hope that these changes will help us lead the way for our company, our users, and other ed tech companies when it comes to doing what’s right with the data entrusted to us.